Article 1 (personal information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. included in the information. The information that can identify a specific individual, such as the description, etc., the data related to facial features, fingerprints, voiceprints, and the information alone such as the insured person number on the health insurance card (personal identification information). .
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number when registering for use. In addition, transaction records including user's personal information and settlement information made between the user and the business partner, etc., including our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.) It may be collected from "partners."
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- To provide and operate our services
- To answer inquiries from users (including confirming your identity)
- To send emails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service the user is using and other services offered by the Company
- To contact you as needed for maintenance, important information, etc.
- In order for users to view, change, delete, and view the usage status of their registered information
- To charge users for usage fees for paid services
- Purposes associated with the above purposes
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- The Company will change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to that before the change.
- When we change the purpose of use, we will notify the user of the purpose after the change by the method prescribed by our company or announce it on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
- We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases: However, this does not apply if permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted with it to carry out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the person concerned, the execution of the affairs may be hindered. When there is a risk
- When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee.
- Including provision to a third party for the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to a third party at the request of the person
- How to accept the request of the person
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information shall be provided to a third party.
- When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When jointly using personal information with a specific person, to that effect and items of personal information jointly used, scope of jointly used person, purpose of use of the person and When the name or name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or placed in a state where the person can easily know it.
Article 6 (disclosure of personal information)
- When the person requests the disclosure of personal information, the company will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder the proper implementation of our business
- In case of violating other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose any information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user's own personal information is incorrect, the user corrects, adds or deletes the personal information with respect to the company by the procedure specified by the company (hereinafter referred to as "correction"). ) Can be charged.
- When we receive the request from the user in the preceding paragraph and determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will correct the personal information without delay.
- We will notify the user without delay if we make corrections based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or if we decide not to make corrections.
Article 8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- The Company suspends or deletes the use of personal information because of the fact that the personal information has been handled by the person beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it has been obtained by improper means (hereinafter, “use If you are asked to "Stop, etc."), we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If it is determined that it is necessary to comply with the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will stop using the personal information without delay.
- We will notify the user without delay if we suspend the use based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or if we decide not to suspend the use.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if there is a large amount of cost to suspend the use, or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., it is possible to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user. If this is the case, we will take this alternative.
- The content of this policy can be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 (Contact point for inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact.
Department in charge: